Conference and interview transcription
Transcribing multiple voices at a conversational speed can be a time consuming process. You require experience and patience, and a good ear for different voices and an understanding of the style that interviews generate.
Document Direct is well known for being able to produce multi-voice transcriptions.
Our charges for transcribing recordings of multiple voices vary according to the number of voices and quality of recording, but because our secretaries are experienced transcribers, we are able to cap our rates at typically no more than £2.50 per recorded minute.
Key elements of our expertise are:
- Fast and accurate transcriptions of interviews, focus groups and conferences. These can be transcribed verbatim if required.
- Highly confidential service
- Overnight service available for fast turnaround (subject to the length of the recording) at no extra cost.
- Compatible file formats accepted are: WAV, DSS, WMA, MP3. We can help with the easy transfer of large files by FTP, and can transfer from audio to digital to help improve turnaround times and provide you with a more accessible recording.
- Alternatively electronic recordings of lengthy meetings can be put onto a CD or DVD and posted to us, if a fast turnaround time is not required.